When there is an order discrepancy or if you have received a damaged package, we will honor them if they are reported to us within 12 business days of the delivery.
If your return is the result of our error, Lexicon Medical Supply will pick up the shipping charges for your returned item and refund you the full amount of the purchase. Contact our returns department and we will email you a shipping label for easy hassle free returns.
If you need to cancel your order, please call us immediately. Often we process your order immediately, so the sooner you contact us the more likely we can stop the shipment from being sent out. If the shipment has already been processed for departure, once you receive the items you may return them at your expense.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Below you will find our return policy:
- All returns must have a Return Authorization Number
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery***
- Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Lexicon Medical Supply will refund the entire purchase amount .
- Some products are Non Returnable. See below for details
Non-Returnable Products due to hygiene protocol:
There are certain products within our catalogue that MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. Some items by their nature are simply not returnable.
- Opened Personal Care Items
- All Special Order Items
- All Custom Items
- Electrotherapy Units once used (Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened)
- Anything opened, used, or tried-on
- Incontinence Products
- Respiratory (Compressors / Nebulizers, Oxygen & CPAP Masks and tubing)
- Needles and Syringes
- IV Solutions and Administration Sets
- Adhesive Bandages
- Sterile Products
- Expired Medical Items
- Anything that has come in contact with bodily fluids
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on site may not always reflect actual product.